Glasgow Rangers friendly

One of the biggest clubs in world football, go up there with that attitude and see how you get on.
It's not a soft little place like Oxford, remember that!

But what level are they as a football team? Not in make believe “bigness” that football fans use to excuse being below where they think they should be. They would struggle in the championship for me.

So is this game ( no team mentioned as it could be any one ) going to happen?

One of the biggest clubs in world football, go up there with that attitude and see how you get on.
I know it well, love all the Macintosh. I’m not in the habit of loudly slagging off home teams. I survived Luton

But what level are they as a football team? Not in make believe “bigness” that football fans use to excuse being below where they think they should be. They would struggle in the championship for me.

Over 40k season ticket holders, every team they visit it's basically the biggest crowd of the season. Supporters clubs worldwide in there thousands.If they also had access to the silly money in the championship, they would P**s it and same goes for the plastic EPL

Where did this lie about Glasgow rangers freidnly come from I get so much stick for SO CALLED lies yet stuff like this no one bats an eye... JOKE OF A FORUM

Ha ha ha ha ha .......biggest clubs in world football??? do me a favour perleeeeeeeease :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Since it is so easy then I'll join in....

Rangers are no better than a top league 1 side. The standard gets distorted over the border due to the fact they only have 2 teams with a bit of money. You just have to look at the sort of players these clubs sign, usually players that aren't good enough for the championship so go for the pay day at rangers or celtic.
Also look at what clubs the players coming out of the top scottish league go to. Usually league 1 and 2 sides.

Over 40k season ticket holders, every team they visit it's basically the biggest crowd of the season. Supporters clubs worldwide in there thousands.If they also had access to the silly money in the championship, they would P**s it and same goes for the plastic EPL

They would P**s the premier league because they have 40k season ticket holders? ?

Man U are a much bigger club than Rangers, that is unarguable, they came 6th and haven’t won the title since 2013, so how exactly would they P**s the premier league?

Hardly silly money in the championship yet it’s still a far stronger league than the SPL. Scottish football is a backwater compared to English football, if Rangers and Celtic were such huge clubs it wouldn’t be.

Was one of the biggest
Both C & R would struggle in the Prem
Still fancy a trip
Will this ever get confirmed

Lets be honest its not against Glasgow Rangers founded in 1872 its just a phoenix club akin to MK Don`s....... all a bit plastic. Wouldn`t bother myself would rather play Villa or Brum.

Back
Top Bottom