General Gino’s interview

sonofivan

GvK interviewed very well after his assist and goal yesterday. My favourite part was when he summed up scoring just before half time. To paraphrase, he said something like this:

“We were feeling great and they were feeling s**t!”

I am beginning to like him more all the time!

COYY

Last edited by a moderator:
He certainly has surprised me in how well he has played in the last couple of games particularly in his defensive efforts.

I don't think that there is much doubt that if he gets the ball in the right positions he will cause teams problems and can score goals.

GvK interviewed very well after his assist and goal yesterday. My favourite part was when he summed up scoring just before half time. To paraphrase, he said something like this:

“We were feeling great and they were feeling s**t!”

I am beginning to like him more all the time!

COYY

To be fair, he also thought we've done pretty well against the better teams this season!

Begs the question, do we buy him when his loan deal ends? €950k is way too much. Worth cheeky £300k?

Begs the question, do we buy him when his loan deal ends? €950k is way too much. Worth cheeky £300k?

The improvement in form is very welcome but, agreed, not worth spending 950k euros on him. There’s no rush into making any decisions though, the jury’s still very much out I’d say.

Back
Top Bottom