Getting the crowds back in

Pointless opening up grounds if you can’t sing or shout . I won’t be rushing back if we have to adhere to strict rules.
And well done for saying that. If you can't follow rules then going to games until the pandemic is over isn't for you.

• React
Reactions: ljs
Oxford confirmed as tier 2 once lockdown ends. 2,000 fans allowed in then !

Club will be in a no-win situation as with 4,000 ST holder the 3k that don't get in (myself included) will be gutted! How on earth they devise a 'fair' plan i don't know as long as there is transparency and the same people don't appear at every game because they are 'more loyal'!

No fans in Sheffield either. No football league clubs in tier 1 areas which are Isle of Wight, Cornwall and Scilly Isles.

Is the car park going to be full with people having to drive separately? :D me and my mates usually give each other lifts to games.

What percentage of ST holders will feel comfortable with going to games I wonder?

Yes will be interesting to know. The club sent out the social bubble surveys in September so should have an idea already. Some ST holders may have changed their minds however as we've seen a rise in cases.

Club will be in a no-win situation as with 4,000 ST holder the 3k that don't get in (myself included) will be gutted! How on earth they devise a 'fair' plan i don't know as long as there is transparency and the same people don't appear at every game because they are 'more loyal'!
Surely if only 1,000 fans in then it has to be 1 game in 4

Back
Top Bottom