Getting the crowds back in

25 rows per block.
6 blocks in the East.
8 blocks in the North.
Then the posh bit with boxes etc.
How many seats in a row?
Probably have to leave 3 empty seats between each on a row and then off-set the rows so nobody is sat directly behind the person in front.
I reckon you could get all the ST holders in and that`s all that matters really.:)
Maybe the really clever seat counters could tell us what the socially distanced total capacity could be at the Kassam, assuming away fans and also no away fans. I understand that the very handsome @Colin B is extremely good at this sort of thing! ;) ;)

Still think it’s stupid that all clubs haven’t just gone streaming only for next season already.

This will end with people trying too hard to be clever, or sleepwalking into a situation where supporters are going to pay massively different sums of money for the same stream, simply because nobody was able to go back.
Spectators will be attending matches next season. Already the case in Australia.

I’m wondering which fans will mysteriously get to be at the Portsmouth game. Other than media.

Home testing kits will be shortly available or at least will be in other countries in the world. Fans could be made to show a same day negative test result to be allowed entry with little sicial distancing thus required.

As is evident from the mass crowding at beaches, Liverpool fans at anfield last night and many other examples, social distancing is near impossible to control and enforce.

The wider public seem to not give a toss about health and safety of others and social distancing. For them nothing is more important than their own short term happiness. Opening up the stadium to fans will be no exception to this. It would be very foolish and naive to think people would keep to any guidelines set by the club.

1000-2000 fans at a match is simply not sustainable. The only way clubs are going to survive next season is by the collective standing up to Sky and demanding rights to stream every match. And then selling season passes to access it.

I still do not sunderstand why Sky even bothers having the rights to broadcast EFL matches as we seem to get only 1 game a year on TV. All of their income comes from the Premier League. Leave us alone!

The wider public seem to not give a toss about health and safety of others and social distancing. For them nothing is more important than their own short term happiness. Opening up the stadium to fans will be no exception to this. It would be very foolish and naive to think people would keep to any guidelines set by the club.

I think you're being a little harsh on the wider public here!

Despite imbecilec scenes in Bournemouth and a couple of K Liverpool fans we should remember that these people are very much a minority.

Inclined to agree with your general point about opening the stadium though.

Home testing kits will be shortly available or at least will be in other countries in the world. Fans could be made to show a same day negative test result to be allowed entry with little sicial distancing thus required.

The PCR (swab test) has to be done in a lab. You ain`t getting that result "same day" unless you pay a small fortune
The Antibody test only says if you have antibodies not if you have CoV-19.

"Same day negative tests" might appear in the future but don`t hold your breath.

The PCR (swab test) has to be done in a lab. You ain`t getting that result "same day" unless you pay a small fortune
The Antibody test only says if you have antibodies not if you have CoV-19.

"Same day negative tests" might appear in the future but don`t hold your breath.

Back
Top Bottom