Getting the crowds back in

Nope easier than that............ as folk are let in they fill the stand from left to right by row and by however many people a socially distanced row can accommodate.
All your ES ST holders just get placed "in the East Stand" and so on.

Nope easier than that............ as folk are let in they fill the stand from left to right by row and by however many people a socially distanced row can accommodate.
All your ES ST holders just get placed "in the East Stand" and so on.

The under 30s can all sit together. The majority of them think they can’t catch Covid or pass it on.

What’s the crack with half time? Keep people in their seats and let those who need the toilet go down? I ask because I’d hazard a guess the scrum for a beer or food is perhaps one of the biggest risks as it’s entirely enclosed.

Personally I am very unlikely to return in person until it’s as it was. Its a depressing place to call home at the best of days without control measures in place.

Id rather put it on the tv with some beers and maybe invite a couple of friends to watch it in the garden with me.

ST’s only would work ok at the kassam but wonder how a club like pompey would manage as they sell a lot more. it would have to be the same rules on attending for all clubs, wouldn’t it?

ST’s only would work ok at the kassam but wonder how a club like pompey would manage as they sell a lot more. it would have to be the same rules on attending for all clubs, wouldn’t it?

Be limited number in the ground so they will have to limit season ticket sales to that number I suppose.

I'd guess that there will be guidance given on what percentage of the stadium can be filled (based on how far apart people have to be). Then it will be left up to the clubs to implement that. A bit unfair on clubs with a high ratio of season ticket holder to the number of sets though.

yeah. will be a lot of issues to sort before we get to attend matches again

One thing to consider is that there will be groups of ST holders from the same household/family/social bubble so wouldn’t need spacing out

25 rows per block.
6 blocks in the East.
8 blocks in the North.
Then the posh bit with boxes etc.
How many seats in a row?
Probably have to leave 3 empty seats between each on a row and then off-set the rows so nobody is sat directly behind the person in front.
I reckon you could get all the ST holders in and that`s all that matters really.:)

25 rows per block.
6 blocks in the East.
8 blocks in the North.
Then the posh bit with boxes etc.
How many seats in a row?
Probably have to leave 3 empty seats between each on a row and then off-set the rows so nobody is sat directly behind the person in front.
I reckon you could get all the ST holders in and that`s all that matters really.:)

Yeah sounds fair, after all it’s only right and proper that the most passionate, loyal and best fans get priority:)

Back
Top Bottom