getting the bus to training....

Maybe thats what the run test that was declined by the un-named transfer target was actually about?....running to the training ground? ...or running for a bus?:sneaky:

Cycling to training,The players would be knackered by the time they get there. I'm sure a few of them live in Bicester,That'd take a while...

Cycling to training,The players would be knackered by the time they get there. I'm sure a few of them live in Bicester,That'd take a while...

How many of us would be p*ssed off if they injured themselves or were knocked off their bikes......

How many of us would be p*ssed off if they injured themselves or were knocked off their bikes......

The Manchester City loanees could have cycled the wrong way round the ring-road and it wouldn’t have bothered me.

Suppose it's still better than the Mini Metro.
Ah yes , Peps award/ punishment to the worst player at training...heard a rumour that it broke down after a month or so ......like most of his signings :eek:

Back
Top Bottom