Getting involved...

Corporate_Clive

Dear OxVox,

I want to join and get involved, as I have really admired your work to date and esp Jem's Chairmanship (Sorry Chairpersonship) esp from Teeside!

I would appreciate if you can let me know, ref "being an active" member...etc...

Thanks

• React
Reactions: Jem
I believe there's a vacancy in the R&D department of the moonshine production and distribution wing of OxVox.
haha..good one...I thought it would be warm ale...
& I can see there might be a "hazing" process before I can be accepted in the OxVox botherhood!

Dear OxVox,

I want to join and get involved, as I have really admired your work to date and esp Jem's Chairmanship (Sorry Chairpersonship) esp from Teeside!

I would appreciate if you can let me know, ref "being an active" member...etc...

Thanks

Hi Clive,

Go to oxvox.org.uk and click on the 'Join Now" tab in the top right hand corner of the home page and fill out the form, then click "Submit" That's all there is to it. It's £10 for three years and you'll be pleased to know that, contrary to Paul Cannnell's suspicions, there is no initiation ceremony! Jem is no longer Chairman/person so you'll have to put up with me!

Google is your friend, Clive. Sometimes.

Google is your friend, Clive. Sometimes.

Yeah but the fact that he asked, and Colin answered, made me interested to look the website, and now I'm considering signing up.

Even though I'm highly unlikely to be attending any meetings. £10 for three years is very reasonable, helps fund the group, and adds numbers (and by extension influence) to the group.

Yeah but the fact that he asked, and Colin answered, made me interested to look the website, and now I'm considering signing up.

Even though I'm highly unlikely to be attending any meetings. £10 for three years is very reasonable, helps fund the group, and adds numbers (and by extension influence) to the group.

Thanks for looking. We're always interested in feedback, positive and negative.

We had a committee meeting last night and one of the things we are looking at is ways to add value to OxVox membership. We want people to feel included and valued, rather than just a number.

Back
Top Bottom