Sigrid
Coach Party
Sports Act
Kelis
The Big Moon
Kawala
Orla Gartland
Easy Life

Particularly loved Kelis and Sigrid. Hope there’s more pop and other genres in the years to come. I was brought up on indie but it’s better to see it diversifying.

Last edited:
Everyone enjoy it then?

Highlights for me were:

Yard Act
Lauran Hibberd
Orchards
Noisy
Spector
Pulled Apart By Horses
Sigrid
Coach Party
Sports Act
Kelis
The Big Moon
Kawala
Orla Gartland
Easy Life

Particularly loved Kelis and Sigrid. Hope there’s more pop and other genres in the years to come. I was brought up on indie but it’s better to see it diversifying.
Sounds great, wish I’d gone, but miss the days when it was more of a local event

Sounds great, wish I’d gone, but miss the days when it was more of a local event

Yes I did notice even more this year that’s it’s so different to what it once was. My first Truck was something like 8, so can’t say I was there from the start, but the difference from then even is substantial.

I don’t wish to get into thinking “oh it was better in the past”. It’s just different, which is no bad thing as it needs to keep evolving and nearly went kaput at the point of being sold.

Anyone going to Truck this Summer?

Line-up just revealed.

Everything Everything, Self Esteem, alt-J, Circa Waves, Squid, The Beths, Maisie Peters, We Are Sceintists, Two Door Cinema Club will all be on my list to watch.

0d42101ba0d5c281490007b50c07d3d8.jpg

Yes, I’ll be there. Not very impressed with the line-up though. If I didn’t live local, I certainly wouldn’t be going

Lathums, DMA’s, Everything Everything will be good [emoji1360]

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom