GER v HUN & POR FRA

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
We will bears the krauts I wasn’t looking forward to playing Hungary we are at home we got 45.000 fans behind us
Cmon England
preferred to play Hungary? i though you English knew more about the round ball game than me? 😂

What do you ad to this forum why is a rugby fan on a football forum anyway

What do you ad to this forum why is a rugby fan on a football forum anyway
He is a hangover from the days London Welsh played at the Kassam and said they were going to blow us off the Oxford mail back page to become no 1 Oxfordshire pro sports team. They went bankrupt as club Rugby union is so unpopular.

We will bears the krauts I wasn’t looking forward to playing Hungary we are at home we got 45.000 fans behind us
Cmon England
It's Doitch-land v Doitch-land next Tuesday. So no losers for ya, well some of ya, as many in England are mostly Keltic DNA, so it's lose lose for them.

He is a hangover from the days London Welsh played at the Kassam and said they were going to blow us off the Oxford mail back page to become no 1 Oxfordshire pro sports team. They went bankrupt as club Rugby union is so unpopular.

Are you suggesting they let their club die?

Fair play to the Hungarians they made a good fist of it.

Barring a mad final 10 minutes against Portugal, they looked tidy. Nothing to trouble those that will contest the semi finals but a tough, hard working side who know what to do when they don’t have the ball much like Sweden. It’s a bit of a shame to lose them and still have terminally dull sides like Austria and Switzerland still in it.

I’m calling it now - England v Germany will go to penalties and the media will be creaming themselves over it. It’ll be either ‘Southgate redemption!’ or ‘1996 repeating itself’.

At least the tournament will be different for England after the Germans.
This group have a choice... Wake up and play or get dumped out.
This game will give us an insight into where we are like no other.

The worry for me is that we seem to be so flat. Similar performance wise to when we lost to Iceland in 2016.

I would love to see England just go for it attacking wise but I just don’t think that Gareth Southgate dares to be so open and expansive.
I see us limping out of this tournament with a lions whimper.☹️

Back
Top Bottom