George Friend

Glover

Oxford looking to sign Friend on free transfer this summer having made 38 appearances for Middlesbrough this season he has a wealth of experience and seems to look a decent signing not sure if we need another left back though but seems he can play all 4 position at the back so could be a decent player for cover too

It’s true my mate told me yesterday he know someone who works for the head of football

Be a hell of a pay cut. Looks like hes on around £20-25k a week at boro

Last edited by a moderator:
George Friend leaves Middlesbrough and thinks to himself “ I know I will take an 80% pay cut and join Oxford “. Pull the other one it’s got bells on it.

Silly season.

Give us the name who is head of football you know?

Won’t get a response so get rid of this troll.

e6f4a1a1390ced4a6dc784b00d7825d2.gif

Silly season.

Give us the name who is head of football you know?

Won’t get a response so get rid of this troll.
Talking of 'silly season', you should see the 'man united news now' web thing. If bullshit could bounce and that site jumped up and down, it would reach Jupiter!

Loose connection, but along with my family I camped in Devon the summer before last. The farm and campsite were owned and run by George's uncle. Have that.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Oxford looking to sign Friend on free transfer this summer having made 38 appearances for Middlesbrough this season he has a wealth of experience and seems to look a decent signing not sure if we need another left back though but seems he can play all 4 position at the back so could be a decent player for cover too
Apparently Wycombe are signing a new cleaner this week. Now there’s something for YOU to get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom