Geordies v THE YELLOWS - predictions.....

Lincoln.yellow1

Final score.................?
Total attendance .......?
Travelling yellows ......?
Realistically we do have decent chance of getting a result up in the North East, Newcastle’s lack of fire power up front had been their biggest issue all season however our goals tally this season has blown teams away (albeit it has slowed recently).
I am still confident out boys will put on a show and send us into the 5th round of the FA Cup...
Newcastle Utd - 1
OXFORD UNITED - 3
Att - 42,749
Travelling yellows 4,712

Ashley's PL lot 3 yellows 1 (I'm afraid)
Attendance 36,356 ( 29k v Rochdale. They did get 40k v Luton a couple of years ago but Luton took 7k to 8k)
Away support 4,300

2-0 Newcastle. Slight injury crisis for them so they may rest some key players but can see someone like Saint Maximin running Ruffels / Long absolutely ragged. Real shame we have our own injury crisis too, because with a full strength squad I think we could have given them a real game.

Not too fussed about attendance, but expect it to be a bit of a windfall whatever happens. 40k+.

Plus me and two more Mackems, cajoled by Bodminyellow. Will be wearing me red and white undies, otherwise a yellow for the day.

Me undies won't be yellow at any point.

Hope you don't have vertigo.
Coming to watch a proper team I suppose you’ll need to after watching Sunderland on Friday ?

Back
Top Bottom