National News GB News launches

Fair enough. Just seemed a easy stick to beat at them with whilst ignoring what the content is that they are offering.

All television ratings start high and quickly drop off. It’s the same for game shows, soaps, dramas, comedies etc, let alone completely new channels. Your first episode / first day or two is nearly always your highest rated ever, as people are tuning in to see if they like it and generally suss it out. We won’t know what sort of an audience GB News is genuinely attracting for probably a couple of weeks, maybe a month.

I expect the channel to do quite well, especially as more and more people talk about it and give it publicity without realising they’re making it stronger by shining a light on it, but I can’t say I expect to be one of the people watching it.

Andrew Neil: "Are you a big Government Conservative like the Prime Minister or are you a small government Conservative? "

Rishi: "Of course I’m a small government, fiscal conservative, because it’s not my money."

:)

Some sad acts are sitting down to watch the channel all day just to make note and put pressure on companies who have not pulled adverts from the channel.

I bet they are not doing the same to companies advertising on the RT News website!

This is a much needed channel, I mean until now the only media that the right have had to represent their views are The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Telegraph, The Times The Express, The Daily Star, Metro, Evening Standard and Talk Radio!!! I can see why those on the right feel they have had no voice!

Back
Top Bottom