National News GB News launches

liberal urbanista
You are making these terms up now 😂

I look up 'Urbanista' and got...
An urbanista is (typically) a woman who is interested in fashion, especially high end and non-mainstream fashion and who also has an in-depth knowledge of the best people, places, and things her city has to offer.

So you are saying that a lot of well-dressed, centre-political women are upset on twitter by what is basically Fox News GB?

You are making these terms up now 😂

I look up 'Urbanista' and got...

So you are saying that a lot of well-dressed, centre-political women are upset on twitter by what is basically Fox News GB?

OK liberal, lefty, snowflake w**kers aka: Twitter Frothers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OK liberal, lefty, snowflake w**kers aka: Twitter Frothers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Liberal or Left, surely? And don't the frothers come in both left and right varieties?

I'm never going out on twitter, I just don't understand the lingo...

I am probably it’s target market, working class van driver in my forties who hates most of the modern world and even I can’t be bothered to watch it, I will stick to sky sports news to find out what’s happening out there.

It`s created lots of activity on Twitter and riled a lot of liberal urbanista`s............... great start. [emoji23]

@Wandering Yellow stepped away from the cyclical "debates" ......... others have more tenacity and don`t take it personally. ;)
Ooooh...there's you and your guilty pleasure again.

Repeat after me.....
I
CAN'T
STOP
LOOKING
AT
TWITTER

I am probably it’s target market, working class van driver in my forties who hates most of the modern world and even I can’t be bothered to watch it, I will stick to sky sports news to find out what’s happening out there.
Transit or Vivaro?

Recently changed from a transit to a MAN van, not sure about it yet though, needed a bigger van and they are cheaper.

Recently changed from a transit to a MAN van, not sure about it yet though, needed a bigger van and they are cheaper.
Because a REAL man drives a MAN Van, or is that a real fan drives a MAN van :ROFLMAO:

Apparently their core target market is over 50, mostly over 60. ABC1 - so upper and middle class.

So some advertisers have folded due to "social media" pressure after their adverts appeared on the channel.

So those complaining about GBNews are happy to restrict their advertisers and freedom of speech? I might just have to watch it then. :)

So some advertisers have folded due to "social media" pressure after their adverts appeared on the channel.

So those complaining about GBNews are happy to restrict their advertisers and freedom of speech? I might just have to watch it then. :)

They'll not want to be associated due to the incompetence of the presentation quality. :)

Back
Top Bottom