National News GB News launches

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
GB News launched at 8pm this evening, very poor studio set, PQ and audio issues!

Neil Oliver?? WTF................... I`ll slap him next time I see him! lol

Channel 236 on our tellybox.

GB News launched at 8pm this evening, very poor studio set, PQ and audio issues!

They are running it on a shoestring (apart from presenter salaries) as they have very little real income (pretty much zero ad revenue). And unlike in the US, there are regulations here about the presentation of news (especially opinion based). The fact that current affairs presenter is an archaeologist/tv presenter that has no journalism experience says it all.
I would be amazed if it lasts a year.

Hmmm....maybe that's why Wandering Yellow hasn't posted n here for a while :unsure: (That and flouncing off the BLM thread a couple of weeks back)

Pretty sure he was the one who kept bigging this up as the news channel that would revolutionise the way news was done int he UK, tell it like it is and sock it to those lefty wokeists all in one go.

Going well so far then :ROFLMAO:

Hmmm....maybe that's why Wandering Yellow hasn't posted n here for a while :unsure: (That and flouncing off the BLM thread a couple of weeks back)

Pretty sure he was the one who kept bigging this up as the news channel that would revolutionise the way news was done int he UK, tell it like it is and sock it to those lefty wokeists all in one go.

I'm waiting for the set to actually start falling apart. Although seeing that happen might be a problem with the lighting.

I'm waiting for the set to actually start falling apart. Although seeing that happen might be a problem with the lighting.
Must admit I've not tuned in yet . . . not that bored with life! It does sound like the Acorn Antiques of news (without the intended comedy obvs).

Must admit I've not tuned in yet . . . not that bored with life! It does sound like the Acorn Antiques of news (without the intended comedy obvs).

I've only looked in a few times while adverts are on elsewhere but the unintended comedy is worth a minute or 2.

It is hilariously crap. They can only have had £50 to build the set.
Versus 6,000 BBC woke News staff funded by an enforced licence fee. I know what I’ll rather watch. Whilst we’re on the subject, that t**t Lineker being paid £1.75m pa of our money, says it all.

Versus 6,000 BBC woke News staff funded by an enforced licence fee. I know what I’ll rather watch. Whilst we’re on the subject, that t**t Lineker being paid £1.75m pa of our money, says it all.

What a snowflake ❄️.

Woke: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues.

Yeah, want to keep those kinds of people well away from your news 😂

It`s created lots of activity on Twitter and riled a lot of liberal urbanista`s............... great start. :ROFLMAO:

@Wandering Yellow stepped away from the cyclical "debates" ......... others have more tenacity and don`t take it personally. ;)

Back
Top Bottom