Gazza & the SFA

Agree.Disgusting move from the SFA. Let's hope that all institutes that help alcoholics, and mental health careorganisations, really jump on the SFA with all their might.

By the way. SFA, is that Sweet F All?

Agree.Disgusting move from the SFA. Let's hope that all institutes that help alcoholics, and mental health careorganisations, really jump on the SFA with all their might.

By the way. SFA, is that Sweet F All?

May as well be, they really are a joke and I also hope the groups that help with mental health and addictions jump all over them.

Gazza was great for Scottish football and I seen him play for the Gers many times and even all the other clubs fans turned out to see him play!

Agree totally. Absolutely disgusting treating him like that! Never supported any team he played for other than England obviously but what a genius he was with a football. The scottish league were lucky to have him at his finest and that goal against Scotland at Wembley in Euro 96 was a thing of beauty.

Well it is a league full of quality so they can afford to ignore Gazza, Derek Townsley can have his slot.

Pathetic.
If his nomination was dropped because of the fear of board members walking out, then I suggest that those with a little more sense, re-instate the nomination, let them leave and close the door behind them!
Alternatively the other nominees could just refuse to attend - wuld you want to receive an award from any football instituation that doesn't regard Gascoigne as worthy?

Back
Top Bottom