Gavin Whyte

Why would you swap Whyte for Curtis? If Cardiff are willing I would like to swap my 2016 Ford Focus for a 21 plate BMW M4?

Cardiff forum states we are paying two thirds of his wages. What do you reckon he is on at cardiff?

W
Why would you swap Whyte for Curtis? If Cardiff are willing I would like to swap my 2016 Ford Focus for a 21 plate BMW M4?

What they are saying down here it wasn’t a straight swap but money and Whyte for that rat Curtis. Gav is better off with us

Welcome back Gavin , we really are going to be a force going forward this season . I wouldn’t want to be a defender against the mighty U’s this year .

W

What they are saying down here it wasn’t a straight swap but money and Whyte for that rat Curtis. Gav is better off with us
Without doubt
And Aaron mceneff was a better player at Derry anyway

Last edited:
Gav called up to the NI squad for World cup qualifiers - will miss the away game V AFC Wimbledon ( & the pizza trophy gave v Cambridge)

Last edited:
Look, Whyte can’t play as a left winger. I mean, he can, he can do his best, but he’s so so so obviously and clearly blunted when he plays there, he looks like a man trying to play football with sand in his shorts, plus who’s also desperately trying to remember if he left the oven on. He’s a right winger, he’s absolutely smashed teams for us playing on the right, he’s happier on the right hand side. I know we somehow have got ourselves into a situation where after having Shodipo and Barker on the left, two brilliant left wingers, we have none (apart from the criminally-overlooked Cooper) but please can we not solve that by forcing Gavin Whyte to be miserable on the left hand side?

Free Gavin Whyte! Play him on the right!

Look, Whyte can’t play as a left winger. I mean, he can, he can do his best, but he’s so so so obviously and clearly blunted when he plays there, he looks like a man trying to play football with sand in his shorts, plus who’s also desperately trying to remember if he left the oven on. He’s a right winger, he’s absolutely smashed teams for us playing on the right, he’s happier on the right hand side. I know we somehow have got ourselves into a situation where after having Shodipo and Barker on the left, two brilliant left wingers, we have none (apart from the criminally-overlooked Cooper) but please can we not solve that by forcing Gavin Whyte to be miserable on the left hand side?

Free Gavin Whyte! Play him on the right!
He spent most of his time at Hull playing on the left. I agree with you he’s better in the right but his two previous managers seem to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom