Gavin Whyte

Interesting comments by Robbo on Gavin today. Nothing like building up your player. What a dickhead.

He really is a fool, isn't he? I am less impressed with him every time he speaks.

Never mind, Robinson - look on the bright side. If we lose to Plymouth, you can always play the 'Whyte would have torn them apart...' card.

What moronic comments from KR, it's embarrassing and what message does that give to Whyte who has been superb for us so far!

Hope he has a great game for Northern Ireland!
A sure way to encourage ambitious players to join us in January.

How is saying "we are losing one of our best players so far" sending anything but a great message to Whyte?

Still want Robbo gone mind and the article does contain some shite but the point made about Lafferty is a fair one. Rangers don't have a game. We do.

It's the international equivalent of the checkatrade FFS. Selfishly, I hope Gav doesn't get a game as he can't get injured then.

How is saying "we are losing one of our best players so far" sending anything but a great message to Whyte?

"If they had a fully-fit squad, Gavin Whyte would not be playing."

That?

Oh and as one of 'our leading scorers' he has the grand total of one league goal. Probably best not to call attention to that, KR!

"If they had a fully-fit squad, Gavin Whyte would not be playing."

That?

Oh and as one of 'our leading scorers' he has the grand total of one league goal. Probably best not to call attention to that, KR!
But the point is that KR has once again publicly fallen into his own mouth. To say that OUFC have been treated with disrespect and to refer to people's jobs being at stake (presumably his own) he further alienates himself from colleagues and fans alike. I think this is another victim like 'if we lose on Saturday it's someone elses fault'. Unprofessional behaviour from someone who couldn't manage a childrens birthday party

Robinson just gets more embarrassing each time he opens his mouth, I'm beginning to think there is not a brain to engage before opening mouth. The disrespect to OUFC and other football League clubs is from the football league, there should be break as premier and championship get and that's where is attack should be focused not put this type of pressure on the young man. Good luck Gavin play your heart out and I hope you score again.

Don't f*****g moan on Saturday then when we need that extra bit of pace but we cant bring Whyte on because hes playing in a pointless international b tournament,then with our luck gets injured!

Don't f*****g moan on Saturday then when we need that extra bit of pace but we cant bring Whyte on because hes playing in a pointless international b tournament,then with our luck gets injured!

We have known for quite a while he would be with the NI squad. If you fail to make any plans in that time then KR is more inept than we already think.

We have known for quite a while he would be with the NI squad. If you fail to make any plans in that time then KR is more inept than we already think.
Hes our player,what plans do you want?

We want our best players to be playing for us. We know that International football can see players improve and wouldn't want to hold back anyone, but equally we know that this Saturday is a vital game and want to be going in as strong as possible. The words might not be ideal, but I'm not sure KR is giving a message different from what most of us feel, and had he offered his full backing and Gavin came back injured I'm sure he'd be shot down for that too.

Hes our player,what plans do you want?

eeeerrrrr....A plan for a known International player to be away on duty on the pertinent dates

I have a degree in rocket science, seems KR doesn't

with the current squad?

or the one i would have bought in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom