Manager/Coach Garry Parker - coach

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
Gary Parker joins the back room staff, he will be scouting upcoming teams and then replicate there style in training.

Sounds like a good addition to the coaching staff. I've always be slightly surprised that he never played for us (although he says he was close to signing a couple of times) or that he hasn't been involved with the club before now. I wonder who the staff members are that are moving on?

should be a good addition and anything that helps to get a win is a good thing.
and sounds he should be quite mellow - says they're going to get him on the grass once a week

Smells like a skunk apparently ?

I am surprised that it has took so long to announce it. I was told about it before the season even started.
Could be due to having to wait til the staff members who are moving on found themselves somewhere new to go, or something of the sort? Don't people to hear who's about to be stepping into your boots before you've at least found yourself a pair of comfy slippers!

Heard a whisper that Dan Bond was wanted by Luton. I would have expected that part of his role was doing prematch analysis on opposition. Wonder if he is on his way or whether Parker's appointment is just additional.

Back in about 1994 Garry Parker failed to get a tattoo done at Lionel's on Cowley Road because the one on my left arm took 3.75 hours to do.

I remember that his car, which was dubiously parked on the pavement, had 'GARRY PARKER - LEICESTER CITY' all over it.

I really should charge for these stories.

Back in about 1994 Garry Parker failed to get a tattoo done at Lionel's on Cowley Road because the one on my left arm took 3.75 hours to do.

I remember that his car, which was dubiously parked on the pavement, had 'GARRY PARKER - LEICESTER CITY' all over it.

That was when he was living in Kidlington down the bottom off high street. Bit embarrassing that car really ?

Don’t give up the day job. Hardly Enid Blyton!

• Wow
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom