Games available to watch on iFollow in the UK

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
So tonights game, like any non-Saturday League and Checkatrade game is available to watch on iFollow, in the UK for £10.

The club do not really promote this:

Bury FC's Match preview:

Match Coverage
Domestic iFollow subscribers can watch Tuesday's game live. A matchday pass costs just £10 and can be purchased by visiting our iFollow page.

FOLLOW IT LIVE
OUFC Match Preview: Hear the whole game live in the UK and abroad thanks to our friends at BBC Oxford- the only place online to hear it.

No mention of fans in the UK being able to watch the game!

I`ll wait for some good fishing to appear in the stream....... anyone who pays for such schmizzle is a bit technically inept. :):)(y)

The nearly of the money goes to the club, I think.

Or they don't want to steal a product from the club they support.

I buy a ST thanks, I believe all of that money goes to the club not some notional 51%/49% split with some technically inept third party.
That aside I don`t want to create support for the tinpot as the data will be added to the numbers when SH pitches for B Teams in the League.

I buy a ST thanks, I believe all of that money goes to the club not some notional 51%/49% split with some technically inept third party.
That aside I don`t want to create support for the tinpot as the data will be added to the numbers when SH pitches for B Teams in the League.
You need to tell Sunderland that, they have over 14k in attendance last night against an U23 team, similar against Newcastle U23, will make SH's eyes light up!

Back
Top Bottom