FSA Associate Members....

Essexyellows

For anyone that missed the news... looks like a poor editing job but there we are. 🤷‍♀️
I`m sure they`ll recruit me soon as their social media sec. :)
I`m an FSA member myself and would recommend it to anyone as they do a lot of good work.
FGF-H9-WQAkwXTH

For anyone that missed the news... looks like a poor editing job but there we are. 🤷‍♀️
I`m an FSA member myself and would recommend it to anyone as they do a lot of good work.
FGF-H9-WQAkwXTH
I'd second that ( and, Im an Associate member of FSA too)

FGF-H9-WQAkwXTH

I believe the supporters panel still has positions to fill. Why don't you formally offer to assist?

I believe the supporters panel still has positions to fill. Why don't you formally offer to assist?

I don`t believe in the construct and format of the panel. I attended the initial online meeting with AT et al and didn`t like the "room mood" from the outset.

I think it was built in haste to tick a few boxes for AT connected to the Crouch review et al. That was abundantly evidenced by what we ended up with.

They have also made it abundantly clear that any engagement with supporters, their core purpose, is on their terms alone rather than the broad church it needs to be to be truly inclusive.

I do admire their willingness to volunteer, I just feel it could be used in a better, more effective way which includes communication & discussion with all supporters because that is the glue that sticks us all together irrespective of our opinions on many other things, we all have that one commonality.

I`ll just carry on raising issues directly with the SLO as and when required.

FGF-H9-WQAkwXTH
The FSA could do with tidier editing before sending images over couldn't they? But as you say, they do great work and many of us are already individual members.

Back
Top Bottom