Friendly on Saturday?

Ricey

Will we get more details? Could there be commentary on radox?

Any guesses who we are playing? Based on geographical location I reckon Birmingham (old mate Pep) or Reading????

Didn’t Robinson say something about it only being 45 mins? Or was that every player will get no more than 45 minutes?

It`s definitely "any team that are involved in finishing their season"

Within a one day turnaround there and back .................as folk aren`t allowed to stay overnight anywhere.

Unless you are a cricket team in a protective bubble, or an F1 team zipping in and out...

Maybe a quick drive to Barnard Castle FC?

Would it not make sense for us to just trip up the road to Noton?

Confirmed after second round of negative tests. I wonder if we'll be able to stream, listen to it??

Makes you wonder if this is the case with all L1 clubs in which case, just as we could again play, the EFL cancel the season. They could so easily have given £2m to each club to allow them to afford to continue from their vast "cartel" takings of revenues - and for what? - to sit as captain of a rudderless ship. Premier clubs shouldnt have even needed to be asked to donate £4m each to L1 and L2.

I think the play off games will be televised? Us v Pompey with so much on the line will be a cracker for the football starved public. Much better than watching PL also rans.

Is it one leg or two?

Have watched some German/Portuguese games when they are just back and everyone looked really rusty. Low scoring games with few chances and people running around like drunken hares not seemingly sure what they should be doing. Fitness is one thing and we ought all to be similar, but I think the team who go up will be the ones who can find a rhythm and "gel" - might see teams miles apart with that and some wide margin victories. Feeling it though, especially if WWFC surprise Fleetwood.

Just seen we are 11/4 to go up! - Thats massive

Last edited:
They can't use a team bus and they won't want a long drive before playing so my guess would be the Buscuits.

Back
Top Bottom