Franchise Friendly

outsidethebox

Anyone going? My outlaws live in Bletchley so I can kindly drop wife and son there then head off to match with daughter.

I'm considering it. I'm always a bit disappointed by PDFs but go to one or two every year because I can't resist! I suspect I will go just to see the new players in action before the season starts for real. And I live about 35 minutes away, so it would probably be rude not to.

I'm considering it. I'm always a bit disappointed by PDFs but go to one or two every year because I can't resist! I suspect I will go just to see the new players in action before the season starts for real. And I live about 35 minutes away, so it would probably be rude not to.

If you're disappointed by them maybe you should use Adobe Acrobat?

Team I'd like to see:

Stevens
Norman Raglan Nelson Long
Carroll Brannagan
Whyte Henry Hall
Mackie

Hopefully Napa and Baptise get some game time too

Just a note - there is thunder around (as I said I am about 35 mins from the ground) and some funny wet stuff is falling from the sky on and off. You may need a brolly or something if walking from the car parking away from the ground.

Think he will go with the team most likely to start against Barnsley.

Eastwood
McMahon Dickie Nelson Garbutt
Brannagan Ruffels
Hall Henry Carruthers
Obika

Think he will go with the team most likely to start against Barnsley.

Eastwood
McMahon Dickie Nelson Garbutt
Brannagan Ruffels
Hall Henry Carruthers
Obika

I don't think Hall is fit enough to start games yet as it's just the start of his pre season. I agree for that line up tonight but for Barnsley I think it will be:

Eastwood
McMahon, Dickie, Nelson, Garbutt
Ruffles
Browne, Brannagan, Carruthers
Henry
Obika

Bench: Shearer, Norman, Raglan, Whyte, Hall, Mackie, New Signing

Nothing but speculation but Chuks Aneke 6ft 2 midfielder not in mk squad. Maybe the 6ft midfielder KR spoke about?

(Probably not) but fun to speculate!

expecting resounding away win. I feel its our starting line up for 4/8, vs. their starting 11. lets hammer them.

Back
Top Bottom