League One Forest Green manager leaves

That is a very childish communication from the club. I'm sure they aren't pleased but if OUFC sent out something like that, I'd be embarrassed.

When does the KR to FGR thread start?

Unprofessional, yes.

It's nice to see a bit of feeling though rather than the usual robotic response.

FGR are obv pi55ed off by this whole situation, and rightly so.

Their response was honest and fair, which makes a refreshing change.

It might be honest, and pretty funny, but it won’t necessarily help them in attracting talent in future.

Forest Green appoint Notts Co's manager. The comments I've seen from Notts Co fans, it seems they aren't particularly bothered as they consider him underachieving this season and at times his team was a soft touch. That said who knows, it could be the right club at the right time.

Forest Green appoint Notts Co's manager. The comments I've seen from Notts Co fans, it seems they aren't particularly bothered as they consider him underachieving this season and at times his team was a soft touch. That said who knows, it could be the right club at the right time.
And I suppose they have reacted quickly ahead of the new season.

Meh, I was expecting to read that Edwards had been relieved of his duties at Watford.

Meh, I was expecting to read that Edwards had been relieved of his duties at Watford.

Probably already happened as it is a regular occurrence so not news anymore.

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom