League One Forest Green manager leaves

2 year contract, but would imagine if Watford aren't in the top 2 at end of September he'll be out. Is their 18th manager (including caretaker) since Sean Dyche left 10 years ago.

Amazingly they had 4 managers in a 6 week period in 2014.

Last edited:
As appointments go in football that has to be one of the most bizarre on many fronts. a Just relegated prem club appoint a just won League 2 Manager.

his Long term prospects are zero, if he gets them up he'll be instantly booted out, if he fails or is average he's gone anyway.

Being generous there! Gone by the end of September, I reckon.

FGR sulky, passive aggressive statement has made me chuckle today.

That is a very childish communication from the club. I'm sure they aren't pleased but if OUFC sent out something like that, I'd be embarrassed.

When does the KR to FGR thread start?

That is a very childish communication from the club. I'm sure they aren't pleased but if OUFC sent out something like that, I'd be embarrassed.

I think KR is a bit too keen on his meat and 2 veg for a move there.

Tbh, I think they have a point and the response is reasonable imo. Unprofessional and very poor by Watford which just further reinforces their tinpot reputation.

Back
Top Bottom