National News Foreign Aid Reduced

It's almost like people don't want their tax money spent on projects and initiatives that don't effectively manage the problems this country is facing 😯

Also I've not seem many people talking about stopping foreign aid. The discussion seems to be about stopping unecessary foreign aid i.e. to China (who, by the way, were collecting samples of rock from the moon yesterday under a multi billion dollar research project).

I also didn't see anyone flat out opposing Rashford - just trying to ensure that meals would be made available to those who actually need them.

It couldn't be that you are being a bit dramatic to make a point, could it?

(Before you accuse me of anything, I don't care what Rashford does or who gets free school meals. I also don't oppose foreign aid)
You should try reading the Daily Mail comments! It's full of that sort of crap!

I certainly agree that Foreign Aid needs to be properly policed, and that money is going where it is really needed. Take Foreign aid to China - If there's a destitute set of villagers, who can't get clean water, and we're funding the building of a well - then I have no problem with that. Even if the Chinese government do have the resources to pay for it. But we should not be building statues or gardens to make a city 'look pretty'.

Same goes with India who have a space program. It's not the people's fault that there country is being run by inept and selfish shysters who don't get a damn about the destitute. That's where we come in.

Last edited:
It's almost like people don't want their tax money spent on projects and initiatives that don't effectively manage the problems this country is facing 😯

Also I've not seem many people talking about stopping foreign aid. The discussion seems to be about stopping unecessary foreign aid i.e. to China (who, by the way, were collecting samples of rock from the moon yesterday under a multi billion dollar research project).

I also didn't see anyone flat out opposing Rashford - just trying to ensure that meals would be made available to those who actually need them.

It couldn't be that you are being a bit dramatic to make a point, could it?

(Before you accuse me of anything, I don't care what Rashford does or who gets free school meals. I also don't oppose foreign aid)

Are you saying that you want the UK to have even less influence around the world? When the UK sends people and British technology to China, were open up markets for ourselves. We gain influence... It becomes a two-way exchange. Cooperation and friendship.

Are you saying that you want the UK to have even less influence around the world? When the UK sends people and British technology to China, were open up markets for ourselves. We gain influence... It becomes a two-way exchange. Cooperation and friendship.
No I'm saying I want the UK to spend less on foreign aid.

Back
Top Bottom