Ex Player Anthony Forde

Really bad luck for the lad and a very painful experience. Don't expect we'll see much of him for some time.

Poor guy. It seemed pretty innocuous from where I was sitting on Saturday but that's quite a horrific injury.

Poor guy. It seemed pretty innocuous from where I was sitting on Saturday but that's quite a horrific injury.
was pretty much right in front of me, he fell awkwardly , but I think the challenge on him was very contibutory... he was obviously in a lot of discomfort and pain pretty much immediately after

Yes - that's three months at least and means we now need to look for a new right back in January

Out for a minimum of 6 - 8 weeks, but could be as long as 3 months as suggested above. Shame as Forde is a player who has been a very versatile squad player to date.

I broke a load of ribs in a car accident and it took 6 months to get over it so it could be the whole season. It hurts like a bastard as well.

A few people around me in the second half were joking about an ambulance with it’s blue lights on being for one of our injured players. Sad to hear it wasn’t actually a joke.

A few people around me in the second half were joking about an ambulance with it’s blue lights on being for one of our injured players. Sad to hear it wasn’t actually a joke.
Sadly with Napa, Thorne and now Forde, we've had the need for 3 ambulances this season. I can't think of a worse run of injuries, and it makes our recent form all the more extraordinary. Hopefully we will start seeing a few back in the next couple of weeks with more returning in January.

Sadly with Napa, Thorne and now Forde, we've had the need for 3 ambulances this season. I can't think of a worse run of injuries, and it makes our recent form all the more extraordinary. Hopefully we will start seeing a few back in the next couple of weeks with more returning in January.
Funny thing is I remember a lot of people moaning on here about the amount of midfield players we signed and how we don’t need anymore but now ironically we don’t have any midfielders barely left ?

Back
Top Bottom