EPL Football is back

Only just put the game on, how many cardboard fans have Exeter sold? That's a great effort.

2-0 as I type, shocker from the keeper.

Only just put the game on, how many cardboard fans have Exeter sold? That's a great effort.

2-0 as I type, shocker from the keeper.
Exeter through to L2 final, AET 3-2 winners on aggregate

Game on in nam v cobblers then .....- its now 2-1 on aggregate early goal for n'ton... iffy nam defending

Impressive amount of cardboard fans at the 'nam ground ... close on as many seats filled as a usual home game :sneaky: :sneaky:

n'ton drawn level on aggregate in l2 play off ... 'nam OG

Kamikaze defending by 'nam has seen em go 2-3 down on aggregate , from leading 2-0 .. less than 15 min left to play

The L2 play-off is far better entertainment than the totally predictable Man City 5 Burnley 0 score line as things stand.

Very entertaining league 2 playoff semi final well deserved win by the cobblers

Very entertaining league 2 playoff semi final well deserved win by the cobblers
Cheltenham just didn't get going in tonights play off .... statistically the stingiest defence in the entire EFL ( only the bin dippers had conceded less before tonights game) , and they chucked away a 2-0 lead and shipped 3 goals

If you like to watch paint dry but don’t have anywhere that’s needs painting put the Spurs vs West Ham game on and watch your tele boring as s**t ?

If you like to watch paint dry but don’t have anywhere that’s needs painting put the Spurs vs West Ham game on and watch your tele boring as s**t ?
Not sure I can cope with that after battling through Leicester v Brighton... Premier League is great isn't it... ?

The L2 play-off is far better entertainment than the totally predictable Man City 5 Burnley 0 score line as things stand.

Standard of football was horrendous, very erratic with no composure.

Interesting looking at the EPL games allocated to 'normal Free TV' (ie BBC and Pick) as opposed to other routes.

Out of 19 games so far scheduled:
Norwich, Soton, Bournemouth and Man Utd are being shown 4 times
Sheff Utd, Everton and Watford 3 times
Palace, Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester twice
Liverpool, Brighton, Man City, Spurs and Wolves once
yet, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa are not being shown at all.

I can sort of understand that the bigger sides are not shown as much because they are selected for the Sky game more often, but cannot really understand why West Ham, Villa and Brighton miss out, while Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford are regulars?

Interesting looking at the EPL games allocated to 'normal Free TV' (ie BBC and Pick) as opposed to other routes.

Out of 19 games so far scheduled:
Norwich, Soton, Bournemouth and Man Utd are being shown 4 times
Sheff Utd, Everton and Watford 3 times
Palace, Newcastle, Burnley, Leicester twice
Liverpool, Brighton, Man City, Spurs and Wolves once
yet, Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa are not being shown at all.

I can sort of understand that the bigger sides are not shown as much because they are selected for the Sky game more often, but cannot really understand why West Ham, Villa and Brighton miss out, while Norwich, Bournemouth and Watford are regulars?
Strangely, with the extra five games for the penultimate two rounds of fixtures announced yesterday, the same four teams still do not get a single free to air game between them!
So Villa and Wham followers cannot see their side play without giving sky or Amazon money, yet Norwich and Bournemouth have had five of their eight games shown for free.
Very strange

So Villa and Wham followers cannot see their side play without giving sky or Amazon money, yet Norwich and Bournemouth have had five of their eight games shown for free.
Very strange

Although the way Norwich and Bournemouth are playing right now......can't be much fun for their fans to watch, even if it is free!

Back
Top Bottom