Fly the Flag

www.oxvox.org.uk/dropoff/

There are some slight changes to our drop of procedures for your flags on Saturday.

We will now be positioned at the club shop next to the ground. Please see the above article for more info.

Thank you.

@OUFCOfficial @OxfordMailOUFC

#oufc ??

Are flags being held back after Monday’s game if we get past Portsmouth and taken to Wembley......?

Can we get a full picture of all the cutouts? Couldn't see me in the short video

Why aren't the club putting up flags for the home games now? Other clubs are still doing it.

Interesting question, Kamal, I’ve tried to contact the club about this numerous times over the last few weeks with no response.

The unofficial response I got and I won’t mention who from, was that they in person or on behalf of the club will contact Oxvox about it.

This was last week and haven’t heard nothing back from that line either.

As people can see from the thread I think by Sarge, there are plenty of people with Ox flags who’ll love to display them whilst fans can’t attend the games.

The Pompey play off game looked pretty decent.

The management and players have often been quoted to say that it makes a big difference having the various flags on display.

Hi Andy

We haven’t had any formal contact from the club as yet but will endeavour to try and sort something out.

There are a number of factors we need to bear in mind if putting flags up again (which arose in the first efforts vs Pompey), so it’s not unfortunately an easy process.

With the trial game being planned for the Crewe match, we also now need to make sure we are not taking up seAts that are needed for fans use.

If we can get it arranged we’d need a lot of fans help to get it over.

We/the club will update fans when possible.

Interesting question, Kamal, I’ve tried to contact the club about this numerous times over the last few weeks with no response.

The unofficial response I got and I won’t mention who from, was that they in person or on behalf of the club will contact Oxvox about it.

This was last week and haven’t heard nothing back from that line either.

As people can see from the thread I think by Sarge, there are plenty of people with Ox flags who’ll love to display them whilst fans can’t attend the games.

The Pompey play off game looked pretty decent.

The management and players have often been quoted to say that it makes a big difference having the various flags on display.

Back
Top Bottom