Fly the Flag

Morning and thanks for the detailed reply - it’s more than the club have offered despite being asked through various channels several times.

I’d personally be happy to help out put flags up and could arrange for a couple of other bodys help out as well should it be practical at yet all the other factors are taken into account.

Guess it’s just watch this space.

I don't understand why they need fans to put the flags up. Isn't everyone from the club off Furlough now? Meaning there should be people available (stewards, ball boys etc) to put them up?

Not sure, but weren’t the club asking for helpers move some ad boards about a few weeks back? Puzzled me why fans had to be asked to help out to do that.

I don't understand why they need fans to put the flags up. Isn't everyone from the club off Furlough now? Meaning there should be people available (stewards, ball boys etc) to put them up?
Not sure, but weren’t the club asking for helpers move some ad boards about a few weeks back? Puzzled me why fans had to be asked to help out to do that.
maybe just to keep the fans involved in some way

Fans were asked for help with the boards as a large majority of club staff were furloughed. And to reply to someone else’s question as to why club staff shouldn’t put them up; they are paid to do other jobs :)

The issue with flags will be where they go as there’ll have to be a detailed seating plan for fans as to where they must sit.

Once that’s known and we can plan things with the club we’ll try to move it forward.

We also need to consider it they just stay up or come down each game, who can spare time to put them up AND down, the logistics of them being delivered and collected from the stadium, plus the health risks of people being in the ground without proper covid protection/tests.

In short, do we want to do something, yes, can we do something, hopefully, when will we know, not sure!

Back
Top Bottom