Floodlights

Browny

There was a time at the stadium where the floodlights were the best I had seen anywhere and lit the pitch up perfectly. Last night around 50% of the South Stand lights were operating and the pitch seemed to be in semi darkness

What the hell is this all about. Yes we can blame Kassam but the club should be on the case

Small thing I know but is it too much to ask for their to be locks on toilet cubicle doors in the East Stand ?

There was a time at the stadium where the floodlights were the best I had seen anywhere and lit the pitch up perfectly. Last night around 50% of the South Stand lights were operating and the pitch seemed to be in semi darkness

What the hell is this all about. Yes we can blame Kassam but the club should be on the case

Small thing I know but is it too much to ask for their to be locks on toilet cubicle doors in the East Stand ?

Probably why Eales hasn’t paid the full service charge!! I suppose it keeps the electricity bill down, but to who’s benefit is anyone’s guess, but if I had to then I’d say Kassam.

Probably why Eales hasn’t paid the full service charge!! I suppose it keeps the electricity bill down, but to who’s benefit is anyone’s guess, but if I had to then I’d say Kassam.

I always remember night games at the manor, the pre match and warm up was always in a weird half light until the flood lights got fully turned on just before kick off. Yet at the Kassam they are all (what’s working) blaring away about 3 hours before kick off

Only Kassam to blame, his maintenance of the stadium is barely much better than the Priory. We're paying £500k+ a year in rent for him to top up the hand soap. Doesn't fix or repair a damn thing, the club usually end up fixing and paying for most of it. No wonder Eales is in court over it.

The level of floodlights depends on the level of the match. The floodlights at the ground can operate at international youth level ratings. The level for a regular league 1 game not on TV is much lower (average 500 lux minimum 300 lux measured over 88 grid squares over the whole pitch). The club has to have it certified every 2 years, but if a referee believes it to be an issue they can report it. To reach league 1 level probably doesn't require all the lights.

The level of floodlights depends on the level of the match. The floodlights at the ground can operate at international youth level ratings. The level for a regular league 1 game not on TV is much lower (average 500 lux minimum 300 lux measured over 88 grid squares over the whole pitch). The club has to have it certified every 2 years, but if a referee believes it to be an issue they can report it. To reach league 1 level probably doesn't require all the lights.

About 4 tealights inside Jam Jars should suffice at the skip, along with a well-raked moon from a puddle? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Be interesting to see what Accrington Stanley do with there lighting if promoted .

L1 & L2 have the same rating requirement, jump up for Championship, another for Prem, another for Europe.

If we stay up, the away supporters best get their mobiles out and put the flashlight on at Accrington so they can see the match should it be a night match or in winter.

Back
Top Bottom