Away Match Day Thread +++ Fleetwood Town v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

AbbeyOx

going to break my duck with MDT, so 0-3 (Brannagen, Henry, Fosu)
not a great history against Fleetwood, but reckon things may just click into place tomorrow ?

Last edited:
about time we got a win at Fleetwood... and with it no fcuking pugwash theme after the final whistle!

1-2 away win Fosu and Ruffles

Last edited:
Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Moore Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry Brannagan Baptiste Fosu
Mackie

0-1, Fosu

Really is about time something was done about this! 10 games, 8 defeats, 2 draws, 0 wins! As far as I'm aware I can only think of Liverpool and Spurs as the only other league teams we've never beaten. Having Fleetwood in that group too is a little embarrassing. On a positive note, our two best results have been away, so if we are going to get a win it might well be there. COYY!

P.S. New member, so hello all...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.6 KB · Views: 26
Really is about time something was done about this! 10 games, 8 defeats, 2 draws, 0 wins! As far as I'm aware I can only think of Liverpool and Spurs as the only other league teams we've never beaten. Having Fleetwood in that group too is a little embarrassing. On a positive note, our two best results have been away, so if we are going to get a win it might well be there. COYY!

P.S. New member, so hello all...
...and Salford, but we ain’t faced them yet.
and welcome aboard ?

3-1 Oxford. Nailed on. Agyei with the third after coming on as a late sub. I reckon we'll also score from a corner. They'll score a pen.

Hope Baptiste gets another run out, although I imagine that would be as a sub.

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Henry Fosu
Mackie

SUBS: Agyei, Hanson, Forde, Thorne, Long, Moore, Stevens​

I think the sorce will be 2-3 with us getting the winner in the 96th minute :)
Oh and Joey will get a red card, a dog will run on the pitch being chased by seagulls.

Going to miss the game tomorrow, travelling back from France. But I hope to keep up with the scores on my phone/Navigation.

Eastwood
Gorrin Hanson
Brannigan
Henry Mackie Fosu

Or

Eastwood
Brannigan Gorrin
Henry
Fosu Mackie Forde​

Back