Flags for collection

OxVox

If you kindly donated your flag for last years play off campaign, it will be available for collection this Friday or Saturday as per the article below.

There’ll be no further planned collection days so if you can’t make it, please ask someone else to pick it up for you.

Arent there going to be 'a few' spaces even with 4k socially distanced attendance at the breeze block.... couldn't there be an area for flags (especially those belonging to those not in the 4k attendance) to be displayed? ... and it is being shown on live TV .... or is it the slum landlord being an awkward a**e. Again?

Arent there going to be 'a few' spaces even with 4k socially distanced attendance at the breeze block.... couldn't there be an area for flags (especially those belonging to those not in the 4k attendance) to be displayed? ... and it is being shown on live TV .... or is it the slum landlord being an awkward a**e. Again?

Would assume the club are trying to get the maximum number of people in and that removing the flags will allow for that.

A very valid point. What is going to happen on Tuesday? Will those with flags be able to get them displayed as usual? Would be a little churlish to remove all the colour from the stands.

I hope they kept the bag and fire certificate I gave with the flag..

If you kindly donated your flag for last years play off campaign, it will be available for collection this Friday or Saturday as per the article below.

There’ll be no further planned collection days so if you can’t make it, please ask someone else to pick it up for you.

I guess we have to take them to whatever stadium we'll be playing the game at.

I hope they kept the bag and fire certificate I gave with the flag..

I’d mail the fans council representative. From what I’ve seen, flags aren’t ( or should I say, weren’t ) kept in the best way..

A shame some can’t be left up with a little thought I’ve no doubt this could be done.

Will home fans be seated in the north stand away section?

Back
Top Bottom