Fixtures

H
Just booked 1st and 2nd September off. I’m going to the stadium of light. Well it will be the stadium of delight if we win, and a weekend in Newcastle. Some nice friendly lassies up there. What’s not to like.

Yes I’m def going too can’t wait for this

Worried about Luton away last game of season if there is anything riding on it for either side - don't want to get punished for any sillyness in the stands

As I never go to away games these days due to having a young family, the only game I look out for is whether we’re at home on Boxing Day.

I am therefore happy.

Not long til Christmas now either, with the days getting shorter from tomorrow...

Fleetwood, Accrington and Blackpool away in deepest Darkest winter will be for the brave souls.

Any idea why we are playing the League Cup game on a Monday this year, rather than Tuesday? Assuming it has something to do with TV?

Hopefully the rendition of 'Charlie, Charlie, you're a c**t' lasts the full 90 mins at the SoL.

I'd rather wait until the home game when we can sing "Going down with the Wycombe"!!

Any idea why we are playing the League Cup game on a Monday this year, rather than Tuesday? Assuming it has something to do with TV?

All fixtures are currently listed on that day. I imagine they'll all be announced for which exact date at some point.

It's a tricky start in my opinion.

Thankfully they have fallen quite kindly for me; I’ll only miss one home game due to prior commitments. I would have liked the last game of the season to be at home, but at least Luton isn’t too far away.

Not long until pre-season starts now. The World Cup is a welcome distraction, but it doesn’t come close to watching the mighty U’s.

People need to hold fire on booking trains, hotels, time off work etc in case games are moved. Hey, @MarkG ?

Well that was totally unexpected. My Google calendar auto-updated with the new fixtures.
Funny that Accy play at the Wham stadium.

Back
Top Bottom