Fixtures out tomorrow

So I'm sorry to be a bit lazy but does anyone have time/want to do one of those PC desktop backgrounds with all the fixtures on for this coming season? ??
Afraid I'm really not creative enough to do a good job!????

And more of an observation, 7 of the first 8 away games are north of Sheffield

Find it hard to make away games that are that far north because of family commitments, so a stack of closer ones away towards the end of the season is always something to look forward to.

Not too happy with the fixtures if I’m being honest (other than Sunderland away which will be great for the first game).

Some of the more obvious away games to go to by train and make a day of have been messed up, e.g. Cov (Easter Monday), Wimbledon (Sunday after Christmas), Burton (Tuesday night).
We have Pompey away on the first Saturday in November, which I was banking on being FA Cup 1st round, and have made plans for.

And more of an observation, 7 of the first 8 away games are north of Sheffield

That one shouldn’t be to bad for that day as it will be the Manchester Picadilly train runs all the time which will stop at Birmingham (5 minutes taxi/bus away from St Andrews)

Good to know, thanks. Unfortunately work also “runs” the next day, which somewhat restricts the amount of fun one can have when wanting to take full advantage of an away day on the train.

excluding televised games .... cup runs (?) .... and moved kick off times (tvp/oufc) .... there are 4 matches in the fixture list that could potentially be moved due to international call ups - Whyte, Sykes , Baptiste -

Sept 7 Fleetwood A, Oct 12 Doncaster H, Nov 16 Ipswich H , March 29 Pompey H

Disappointed Bolton away is also on a Tuesday, great day out there last time and stayed in the Premier Inn right next to the ground.

Winter break - So the premiership teams are having a Saturday off in February. But they still have to play so many games between a start date and an end date. In effect they will have an extra mid-week game somewhere along the line, which means they play Sat/Sun then midweek then Sat/Sun. 3 games in 8 days. Surely they are better off playing at weekend and resting midweek.

Winter break - So the premiership teams are having a Saturday off in February. But they still have to play so many games between a start date and an end date. In effect they will have an extra mid-week game somewhere along the line, which means they play Sat/Sun then midweek then Sat/Sun. 3 games in 8 days. Surely they are better off playing at weekend and resting midweek.

They'll go and play an exhibition game anyway on their Saturday off.

Managed to book the Tuesday off so I can go to Bolton. Would of preferred it to be on a Saturday, but on the whole I think it’s a very good fixture list for us.

not read all this thread but Donny away....who chose that date?

So I'm sorry to be a bit lazy but does anyone have time/want to do one of those PC desktop backgrounds with all the fixtures on for this coming season? ??
Afraid I'm really not creative enough to do a good job!????

Did anyone find/do one?. :p

Back
Top Bottom