Fixtures out tomorrow

Blackpool away in the middle of the summer hols...gonna be rowdy I'd guess.
Sunderland on the last weekend of German school hols, meaning mental flight prices, absolute sh*t show as predicted.

Now that the fixtures are out I'm looking at where I can find the EFL Cup dates? Can anyone help, as they must be out there somewhere?

Last year I was away for the Man City game and don't want to make the same (potential) mistake again. I have found it impossible to find the dates anywhere online, with the EFL's own site being particularly useless!

Colin this might help i see the OM have given out dates for up to Round 3 plus FA Cups dates

It was going to be our turn for a Boxing Day game and I’ve glad we got it, but I’ve got to feel for the ‘local’ travelling side in Lincoln. Come on, EFL! At least let them play Doncaster or something and we have Bristol Rovers or Coventry.

Very happy with fixtures, hard start but hopefully we’re better prepared this time around, excellent start tho Sunderland away & nice to get Blackpool away in August, disappointed that Bolton away on Tuesday night, Lincoln home on Boxing Day they’ll bring a crowd down with them so could be 10-11k & Bolton at home last game decent end

A good fixtures list , 3 great away games! Looking forward to the Rovers game , as always a great day out chaps! Should take good numbers to them 3 games!

Not too happy with the fixtures if I’m being honest (other than Sunderland away which will be great for the first game).

Some of the more obvious away games to go to by train and make a day of have been messed up, e.g. Cov (Easter Monday), Wimbledon (Sunday after Christmas), Burton (Tuesday night).
We have Pompey away on the first Saturday in November, which I was banking on being FA Cup 1st round, and have made plans for.

And more of an observation, 7 of the first 8 away games are north of Sheffield

Back
Top Bottom