League One Fixtures out today

Not sure having Derby first is the blessing we think. Fixture postponements have become more common since the Bolton situation, can see their first few games getting moved to later in the season, then they start proper from GW3 or 4.

Some fun away trips in October. Opening few games pretty generous (although we’ll lose at the Mem - always seem to). December couldn’t be much worse though, a brutal run. Am I being thick or is November really light on league games? Is that because of cups (eg FAC first round) or to do with the World Cup?
We've actually had some good results there for a few years. I remember Forster-Caskey scored in a win there on opening game of season, Roofe's stunner in our promotion year and Mowatt's winner in Clotet's season. Few draws over the years too. Just they always beat us at the Kassam :D

FA Cup R1 - 5th November
FA Cup R2 - 26th November
When is third round?

Normally it is first normal weekend in January, which would be the 7th, which raises the prospect of a rearranged midweek clash with our friends down the A 40......

We've actually had some good results there for a few years. I remember Forster-Caskey scored in a win there on opening game of season, Roofe's stunner in our promotion year and Mowatt's winner in Clotet's season. Few draws over the years too. Just they always beat us at the Kassam :D
Apart from the last league match against them at the breeze block.

3,000 allocation in that big Derby away end.

Sell out.

Best time to play Derby as well.

As we learnt with Bolton a few years ago.

When is third round?

Normally it is first normal weekend in January, which would be the 7th, which raises the prospect of a rearranged midweek clash with our friends down the A 40......
Yeah it's January 7th.

1655973223358.png

No inside knowledge but just a few hunches...

My guess is that
- we'll start with Accrington at home
- Sheff W within first half dozen games
- Wycombe in last half dozen
- Forest Green at home on Boxing Day
Obviously I meant finish not start..,.

.... but given the historical connections, hoping that this is a sign of a very significant day in the club's history on May 6th

EfPbX3vWoAAdfNj

Wayne Rooney's Derby County I think you'll find.

Looking forward to this. Hopefully I'll be off as it's a ground OUFC have never played at

Love going to Pride Park. I think it’s a really nice stadium. Have friends down here who are rams fans, plus my eldest son lived in Derby for 10 years. Definitely a game the Pompeyyellows will be going to, plus our ram’s supporting friends as well no doubt. They can go in their own end lol. It’s handy that I’m on their data base as well so if we do sell out and we can’t get tickets in our end , can always go in their end.

Back
Top Bottom