• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

Matches Fixtures 24/25

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
The fixtures are out, what’s your thoughts?

Key Fixtures
First game: Norwich (h)
Boxing Day: Cardiff (h)
Last game: Swansea (a)

Note:
TV fixtures up until the end of September will be confirmed in the next 7 days.
TV fixtures up until the FA Cup 3rd round weekend (January 11th/12th) will be confirmed by the start of the season.
TV fixtures between FA Cup 3rd round weekend and the end of March will be confirmed by November 1st.

Last edited:
I noticed the home game v QPR in April is listed as a Wednesday night, not Tuesday - wonder why that is.
Quite normal in the Championship I think, Sky like to have availability of games every night

Anyone know how to add the fixtures automatically to your calendars like previous years? Think that was an ifollow thing so may not be available this year?

Seem to be a few Wednesday games listed, that could affect attendance - at training for the walking football team- just hope we don't get Sunday games that will clash with WF league games😳🤣🤣

Seem to be a few Wednesday games listed, that could affect attendance - at training for the walking football team- just hope we don't get Sunday games that will clash with WF league games😳🤣🤣
Half of season ticket holders play Aunt Sally. Imagine if a game was rearranged for a Thursday?! Carnage.

Currently three Championship games live on Sky Sports in the opening months of the season:

12.30pm Saturday, 10th August, Norwich City (H)

8pm Friday, 16th August, Coventry City (A)

12.30pm Saturday, 14th September, Stoke City (H)

Sky Sports’ selections are up until the end of September, with all fixtures thereafter still subject to change for TV.

I knew it would the case this season but all these fixtures changing it’s making it bloody difficult to plan work and other arrangements if we change from a Saturday afternoon to a Friday/saturday night it’s driving me potty 😂😩

Back
Top Bottom