Matches Fixtures 21/22

They read here............. @Manorlounger , our FC representative, said so.

And from other places............. and from sales compared to last year.........
I’d like to think ‘the club’ aren’t naive enough to largely rely on the opinion of a minority of disgruntled fans from this forum.
As for sales, as they only went on sale today I expect we’ll know more on that in the coming weeks, certainly not based on one day.

I try hard not to criticise people I know, but a friend of the missus decided to visit Moscow (cases, 6000 and climbing) and went to multiple clubs and restaurants without vaccination or PCR test ("Hey, I'm not putting that s**t in me", she says just after snorting coke of a toilet cistern). Now she's quite ill over there but thinks it's just flu. The house doctor (which is still done in Russia) came to her without mask and gloves (his answer "Ah, I had it last year, it's fine") and diagnosed flu as well because he had no tests with him. So she went to the shop for one (no masks, not compulsory), got home, tested positive and now she is fighting for breath and about to be sent to hospital.

What a bunch of backwards f*cktards from start to finish.
and if she had been to a football match, it would be marked down as "football related".
Though many of the things listed perhaps go along with an international weekend away for football (multiple bars, clubs, restaurants etc).
So I don't think a common sense approach will work for football, particularly for getting to away matches.

I’d like to think ‘the club’ aren’t naive enough to largely rely on the opinion of a minority of disgruntled fans from this forum.
As for sales, as they only went on sale today I expect we’ll know more on that in the coming weeks, certainly not based on one day.

You’ll be surprised!!!

Saw a press release from the FL that said Wycombe and Derby’s fixtures are interchangeable due to some court shenanigans over Derby’s previous financial malarkey, so I wouldn’t be booking any boutique hotels in High Wycombe just yet.
Although weirdly a hearing is set for a week after the start of the season so god knows how that would work.
Oh and the Wycombe chairman is on about suing Derby for loss of earnings to continue High Wycombes run of not actually earning anything in the football pitch.

And Twitter and Facebook!

• React
Reactions: m
1.200 ST sold 2800 paid an extra amount due to system setup for which we are grateful

Now that we know our Carabao Cup game is away ST holders will get free Spuds at The Kassam

As a further gesture of Goodwill all those who let money remain in our Bank Account will pay the same amount for a season ticket as this season in the first season once we reach the Championship.*

*Does not apply if we are in our new stadium

Why don't we have any games in May?

Last Prem game is 22nd May.
Championship and League 2, both play on 7th May, though one set or both likely to change.

Back
Top Bottom