Matches Fixtures 21/22

I've actually never been though I like trams. My Mrs is more 'boutique hotel in Cambridge'.

I like trams to, although one in Rome after watching Roma at home to Genoa nearly put me off, how do you drive a tram badly?
So is mine, but take her to both if you can so at least she really appreciates the first one.

View attachment 6599

Doubt July 19 will be the full reopening date. Even if it was, I wouldn't expect away fans to be allowed for the first few weeks of the season at least.
How many times does this need to be said? Cases don’t = illness. Cases don’t = deaths. Those numbers are not enough to justify another extension to restrictions. This week, there has been more deaths from suicide than COVID!

25633FB6-7316-46EE-8564-C7B093A8E6A7.jpeg

Last edited:
The north-west Tuesday night games continue!
Used to always be Bury/Rochdale.

Accrington and Crewe this time around.

Doncaster away on a Tuesday also.

Good to see Charlton away on a Saturday

A normal hotel that charges 30% more by adding 'boutique' in it's title. They also serve beer with 'craft' in the title at an equivalent mark-up.

The cynicism is strong in this one................. join us....
1624531781778.png

Bit of a shame, I'd hoped Cambridge (A) would be later in the season when away fans would be allowed.

First week of October looks tasty. Trips to Hillsborough and the Stadium of Light within a week. How far we've come!

140 thousand spectators expected at Silverstone. I don't understand why football grounds are not allowed to be at full capacity.

140 thousand spectators expected at Silverstone. I don't understand why football grounds are not allowed to be at full capacity.
Football is for the working class. I would hope that by now, you would have realised that we do not matter. It’s a disgrace!

This is very helpful to the decision that needs to be made and should be put forward as an example of why three weeks later, 4,000 people can sit in a ground for 90 minutes together.

Them first 10 games look very doable.

Get off to a flyer, and it could really set us in our way. The last thing we need, is to play catch up again.

If we are anywhere near the bottom after them 10 games I will want KR out the door.

No excuses!

Back
Top Bottom