Matches Fixtures 21/22

Leysboy

Away to Cambridge on 7th August
Away to Pompey on Boxing day
Home to Cheltenham NYD
Home last game v Doncaster

Bit of a shame, I'd hoped Cambridge (A) would be later in the season when away fans would be allowed.

First week of October looks tasty. Trips to Hillsborough and the Stadium of Light within a week. How far we've come!

Bit of a shame, I'd hoped Cambridge (A) would be later in the season when away fans would be allowed.

First week of October looks tasty. Trips to Hillsborough and the Stadium of Light within a week. How far we've come!
Yes some nice boutique hotels in Cambridge

Is that 3 seasons in a row away first game dear oh dear.

Sunderland
Lincoln
Cambridge

Without the foresight of who is going to sign who in the coming weeks, I'd say 8 of those first ten should be giving us points on the board at least. We bemoan our slow starts, but the first 10 games last season compared to this upcoming one are night and day. We could and should be looking at a strong start to this season.

Is there any reason why away fans wouldn't be allowed. July 19 is still the date for restrictions to be eased.

Is there any reason why away fans wouldn't be allowed. July 19 is still the date for restrictions to be eased.
E4oRZU5X0AIV3Ky.jpg

Doubt July 19 will be the full reopening date. Even if it was, I wouldn't expect away fans to be allowed for the first few weeks of the season at least.

It would be up to each club, I guess, even if it was legal to allow people in. I'd expect some restrictions to carry on, eg masks and a bit of distancing.

As said above shame about Cambridge away being so early as it would of been a decent away if we able to go and that looks unlikely.
Fleetwood away on Easter Friday is a good one though, Easter weekend on the lash.

As said above shame about Cambridge away being so early as it would of been a decent away if we able to go and that looks unlikely.
Fleetwood away on Easter Friday is a good one though, Easter weekend on the lash.
In Fleetwood? A cold spring, and another 1-0 defeat??

In Fleetwood? A cold spring, and another 1-0 defeat??

A short tram ride from the delights of Blackpool, does the Fylde coast ever look more delightful than from a tram in spring after the customary loss?
Depends on your tastes I suppose but I love a bank holiday weekend in Blackpool, missus seemed less enthused though.

A short tram ride from the delights of Blackpool, does the Fylde coast ever look more delightful than from a tram in spring after the customary loss?
Depends on your tastes I suppose but I love a bank holiday weekend in Blackpool, missus seemed less enthused though.
I've actually never been though I like trams. My Mrs is more 'boutique hotel in Cambridge'.

Back
Top Bottom