Fitness coach

Foley

Well the team certainly seem to have had high fitness levels over the past few games.

If he is that good I can't believe that there isn't a Yorkshire club who would want him.

Well the team certainly seem to have had high fitness levels over the past few games.

If he is that good I can't believe that there isn't a Yorkshire club who would want him.

Thought it was really telling from about the 76th minute onwards against Wycombe, by the 80th minute they were running on fumes. The substitution made around the 82nd minute I thought their right back was about to keel over.

Chatting to a Wycombe supporting friend, he said they've not looked great fitness wise all season, but the way we pushed for that win was still levels above.

With everything going on at the club, would you risk moving your family down here to take the job full time?

What is further good news about this is the other fitness/strengthening staff will continue seeing his methods so this will filter down through the club and so hopefully when he does move on, we have a replacement in house to continue the same approach.

Back
Top Bottom