FA Cup first round( Saturday 3/11) thread

27 first round fa cup matches today, 26 kick off at 3pm

personally I'll be keeping an eye on how 'City fare V old slipperys Solihull Moors

and the battle of the inbreds 'Nam V Scum
City Battered 1-5
battle of the inbreds ended up a score draw both goals in time added

League One teams from Saturday with a replay to add to their fixtures:

Sunderland
Gillingham
AFC Wimbledon
Doncaster Rovers
Ipswich Town
Lincoln City
Burton Albion
Shrewsbury Town
Peterborough
Tranmere Rovers
Wycombe Wanderers

So almost half the L1 sides need to play again, with 6 others yet to play their ties.

Last edited:
A lot of unwanted replays for some clubs in league one I’m sure. Good for us, as they have to play an extra game.

Ipswich
Wycombe
Peterborough
Sunderland

All must play again. Let’s hope we do a professional job ourselves and safely march into round 2

League One teams from Saturday with a replay to add to their fixtures:

Sunderland
Gillingham
AFC Wimbledon
Doncaster Rovers
Ipswich Town
Lincoln City
Burton Albion
Shrewsbury Town
Peterborough
Tranmere Rovers
Wycombe Wanderers

So almost half the L1 sides need to play again, with 6 others yet to play their ties.

Peterborough replay confirmed. Looks like any ties to be played midweek - Tuesday 19th November unless changed for TV.

If there are any OUFC fans on here on Twitter maybe they could send the dozy scouse t**t a polite message we’re not Oxford city were OUFC knob head anything outside the premshit league doesn’t matter ?

I highly doubt Phil Thompson wrote the tweet. I wouldn't have even thought that GIF was of him reacting to the match in question.

"17:20
Post update
Accrington 0-1 Crewe
Just to remind everyone. We've had two injuries to officials in this game so far.
Apparently there were both an Accrington and Crewe fan in the stands who volunteered to run the line but neither benches agreed to it.
It means we've only got one linesman and he's at the end Accrington are attacking."

Off the BBC. So having no Lino is apparently better than having a qualified official from the other team's support!!:confused:

Oh, and Crewe have just scored a penalty, clearly not given by the Lino. :)

Except for the fact that it ended 1-1, and there'll be a replay.

Oh I assumed sarge was doing final scores.
I expect the bbc will find a reason to show the replay then.
I don’t understand why the millionaires of 92 didn’t take over Bury instead of set up a new football club all those years ago.

Is there a highlights show on BT or BBC?
On the subject of replays, won’t Ipswich still be playing the International Duty card for w/c 19th?

Let's do a professional job tomorrow and not end up with a replay.

The stars are aligning and everything is falling in favour this season...

On the subject of replays, won’t Ipswich still be playing the International Duty card for w/c 19th?

They'll no doubt try, but when else can they play?
If they get through, the other team would need some notice to sell tickets.

Oh I assumed sarge was doing final scores.
I expect the bbc will find a reason to show the replay then.
I don’t understand why the millionaires of 92 didn’t take over Bury instead of set up a new football club all those years ago.

Bit insulting to Salford when they've been playing since the 1940s, unless you're talking about the Class of 1892?

Macclesfield 2-0 down at Kingstonian. Not fielding any contracted first teamers as they're on strike over unpaid wages. Loanees and youth players only.

Back
Top Bottom