First Away win

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 808

As oufc hasn’t won an away match this season so far. It’s interesting to note the latest in a season has been two seasons, 1985/86 season first win in February was against Chelsea and also the next two away games against Man City and lootown. Oxford stayed up that season. The other season was the 1967/68 season where their first away win was in March against Grimsby and the following two away games were won against cholchester and Walsall. Oxford we’re champions that season. Oxford have never had a season where they have never won a league away game. So this season let’s hope we get any away win against Accrington on Tuesday and the next two away games as well and also stay up.

Didn't it take us an age to win away in our promotion season in the mid 90s? I think we were arsing around in mid-table before suddenly remembering we were quite good and winning 13 of our last 16 games.

Or is my old brain playing tricks on me?

Didn't it take us an age to win away in our promotion season in the mid 90s? I think we were arsing around in mid-table before suddenly remembering we were quite good and winning 13 of our last 16 games.

Or is my old brain playing tricks on me?

Ok
In the 1995/96 promotion season, our first away win was against Burnley jan 30th 1996. Two next away games lose to Rotherham and York and after that 2 away wins

Tonight will be the first away win of the season I reckon ...coyy

Back
Top Bottom