National News First 100 days of Boris..........

Also, a good thing to see is the devolved Govt back in NI. Whichever side of the divide you sit on, it's important that NI has a functioning Govt and can start moving on again.

We leave on the 31st. 18 days...... ✅

It is likely that, if both sides are pragmatic, a deal can also be done by the end of December 2020. (y)
I am counting down the days until we go now. Can't wait to leave and start on our new relationship with the EU. Plenty of opportunities for both sides if they seek to find them.

Depends you get the right result....................... tick tock [emoji16] [emoji16]
And you are no better qualified than I to dictate what the right result is...so is that tick tock a wake up call...or a bomb.

Fittingly....only time will tell[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]

Depends you get the right result....................... tick tock ? ?
I can't wait for us to spend £500k on the big ben bongs just because some people are so triggered by it. It's an idiotic request from an idiot in Mark Francois, but even so, the reaction seems to be worth it the money spend.

I'll be lighting a big cigar with a bottle of lovely British beer at the appointed time. Freedom! ?

I can't wait for us to spend £500k on the big ben bongs just because some people are so triggered by it. It's an idiotic request from an idiot in Mark Francois, but even so, the reaction seems to be worth it the money spend.

I'll be lighting a big cigar with a bottle of lovely British beer at the appointed time. Freedom! [emoji3]
Mark Fancois and bell ends go rather well together.

It concerns me that a fantasist such as Francois should be anywhere near a position of influence....yet he is!

Well it would look good to you wouldn't it? More people were fooled into voting the same way as you than were fooled into supporting the opposite view ?

Still doesn't mean it is the right result and only time will tell on that one. Just because something supports your world view does not make it right....surely you are not that obtuse...are you?;):unsure::ROFLMAO:

Well it would look good to you wouldn't it? More people were fooled into voting the same way as you than were fooled into supporting the opposite view ?

Still doesn't mean it is the right result and only time will tell on that one. Just because something supports your world view does not make it right....surely you are not that obtuse...are you?;):unsure::ROFLMAO:

Angular maybe, obtuse occasionally. Fooled? Only rarely and never twice. ;)
Yes time will tell, which doesn`t (or didn`t) validate the time wasted trying to over turn the democratic decision of 72.21% of the electorate.
FWIW I`m not bothered about Big Ben bonging, nor will I chip in a bob towards it! ?

Yes time will tell, which doesn`t (or didn`t) validate the time wasted trying to over turn the democratic decision of 72.21% of the electorate.
Or at least the preference of 51% of that 72%...
If we are playing with numbers, you could say that of the electorate, 17.5 million voted to leave and 29 million didn't. ;)

Actually of course, we have to agree that the vote was as it was. Silly 'gloating' posts don't exactly promote the healing of the divisions caused by this though, do they?

Back
Top Bottom