Finland v Denmark.......

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
Anything happened yet? I'll be with you shortly...

They’ve got the jump leads on Eriksson not looking good.

I hope he survives!

This is awful.

I can’t see this game continuing. Why would you want to play on, for either side, after seeing this?

Hope it is the best news we can hope for for Erikssen.

They will have to postpone the game. Players heads aren’t going to be in the right place.

Dreadful scenes.

Shocking, absolutely horrific scenes. Really hope he somehow pulls through.

I didn’t see the what happened, as I’ve been watching the cricket, but I didn’t see an Ambulance on the pitch. I assume he just collapsed?

Like Marc Vivien Foe, and Fabrice Muamba, and Miklos Feher….

I wasn't watching but absolutely awful news. A quality player, hoping he's ok.

Someone’s already put it on you tube. I only looked as I never saw what happened.

The ball was thrown towards him as he stumbled to the surface, and you can see his eyes are looking upwards. Terrible scenes!

I hope he recovers. Puts things in to perspective

That was awful to watch. Whomever was in charge of the coverage (presume it’s someone local/centrally coordinated by UEFA) needs to take a look at themselves.

I also feel like someone at the Beeb could have hauled it back to the studio a lot sooner too, rather than leave JP commentating on absolutely horrific and morbidly invasive footage.

Prayers for him. 🇩🇰

My wife is a cardiac nurse, and from her armchair prognosis it's not looking good. She thinks it's SADS (Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome). Unless they got some machinery on him pronto (breathing tube, etc), they stopped CPR quite quickly.

Still hoping and praying that he pulls through.

Can’t believe they kept cutting back to the CPR. They started CPR within 2 minutes of him collapsing and the medics were with him within a minute. The fact they didn’t start CPR straight away would lead one to believe he was breathing initially.
Anthony Taylor spotted it very quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom