Faz.

mcf86

Give 'Faz' the job now.. He's a genius, ''The Plymouth match is 'almost' a must win''!!!o_O

I’m beginning to feel sorry for Faz. He’s been dropped into a really difficult situation. I initially thought it was like the position Lewis was in but now it looks more like the mess Waddock found himself in

• React
Reactions: Ian
What do u want him to say ? He’s saying it how it is, without criticising to much and making the players heads drop further.
How about, he says 'No comment' and concentrates his and the players minds on the coming matches?

What do u want him to say ? He’s saying it how it is, without criticising to much and making the players heads drop further.
How about, he says 'No comment' and concentrates his and the players minds on the coming matches?

Give over. It’s a 2min interview given at the training ground that the press do every week. f**k me people have been moaning for weeks about no communication from the club, then moan when they do

Faz doesnt go overboard whether we win or lose. I think he is doing what is asked of him in a very difficult situation. It would be more appropriate to ask what are those daydreamers doing on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom