FAO Pete Burrett

@Pete Burrett is/was in Louth, Lincs (?) .... a mate of mine and work collegue also lives in Louth too, he, as from yesterday is now working from home ... however my mate doesnt know Pete- I asked way before the lockdown, my mate being a lifelong Football fan , Gasss supporter, but also watches lots of football (live) - if anyone does know where Pete is actually based in Louth, PM me & I'll ask my mate if he'll check, from a safe distance, that Pete's ok

Hello fellow OUFC fans.

Quite moved by the messages on this thread. I'm not posting on the forum, but view it every day and occasionally 'like' a post or two.

Reference Covid-19 we're fine thanks, as I trust all other posters are. Wife's shopping once a week as I'm far too incompetent to be trusted with that. We're doing massive amounts of gardening, catch up TV binge-watching and communicating with the outside world via Zoom or FaceTime.

Looks like the restrictions will, understandably and sensibly, be extended soon. Difficult to see how the football season will be finished, which is a shame given OUFC's current position but a small difficulty relative to the pandemic.

Best wishes to all.

Hello fellow OUFC fans.

Quite moved by the messages on this thread. I'm not posting on the forum, but view it every day and occasionally 'like' a post or two.

Reference Covid-19 we're fine thanks, as I trust all other posters are. Wife's shopping once a week as I'm far too incompetent to be trusted with that. We're doing massive amounts of gardening, catch up TV binge-watching and communicating with the outside world via Zoom or FaceTime.

Looks like the restrictions will, understandably and sensibly, be extended soon. Difficult to see how the football season will be finished, which is a shame given OUFC's current position but a small difficulty relative to the pandemic.

Best wishes to all.
glad you as well as you can be...enjoy your gardening & binge watching etc.... Re Football season ending, EFl issued some sort of update statement a bit earlier- though Ive not yet had time to read it

stay safe

Hello fellow OUFC fans.

Best wishes to all.
in case youve not yet seen it EFL statement re completing this season overview, from OM @Pete Burrett ...

Just on a similar theme to this, has anybody heard from @Paul Cannell recently? I don't post a huge amount but read the forum fairly regularly and you become familiar with a lot of the usual contributors, and Paul has been conspicuous by his absence with no activity since late May. I'm hoping it's just a similar case to you @Pete Burrett and he's simply been busy or had better things to do, but with what's been going on over the last few months it does leave a lingering worry in my mind.

I hope all is good Paul and that you will be cheering on the Yellows and enjoying the game with a few beers (I bet you scoffed at that, your tipple is going to be far more highbrow!) later on.

Back
Top Bottom