Fanzone

Local food producers doing their stuff: Thai, Jamaican, Turkish, Nepalese. There's loads of good places around Oxford.

Japanese. I'd walk over fire for unagi nigiri and miso soup with my Prospect.

A cigar bar.
I'm with you on that last item.

Where are the club planning on putting a fan zone?? for me I’d like it simple beers on tap none of this cans/bottles crap a hot dog/burger bar to grab a bite to eat and some football anthems to get the place going also make it affordable so that everyone can if they want attend the place

decent (local?) ales, beers, (real) ciders on offer, ( not the 'usual' fizzy swill) ... and the ability to have a smoke and a drink at the same time should it suit the individual ( outdoors of course)... plenty of serving staff to ensure minimal waiting time at the bar

any suggestion as to where it would be located ?

previous location or will it be somewhere else?
At the back of the Home Stand behind the goal, with fast lifts from the 3rd and 4th tiers so we can use it at half time.

Edit. Would suit new ground. Otherwise let’s use the big cavernous void behind the east stand.

Last edited:
The main thing it has to be entertaining and worth while visiting.

Plymouth had a great fanzone when we went a few years ago. Draft Tribute and pasties, a comedian and a bit of music. They charged £5 entry but gave you a free pasty and a pint of Tribute so it was basically free.
We could offer a free shot... of the Oxford vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom