Fantasy Football

Thanks for posting the code, I've joined. I've decided to only go for ex EFL players this season - can get a decent team but sad lack of ex Oxford players this year

Thanks for posting the code, I've joined. I've decided to only go for ex EFL players this season - can get a decent team but sad lack of ex Oxford players this year
I've asked them to add Baptiste as a 4.5 midfielder for Brentford. No response yet.

Congratulations to Joe Vaughan (Moves Like Saka) for winning this year’s league.
Also congratulations to me (Y-O-Y) for winning the Cup😁😁 although I only finished eighth in the League

Happy with my 7th place in the end (PanetToney) after being around 15th ish for most of the season. Always seemed to play my chips at the wrong time!

12th in the end (Kinder Mbuemo), and lucky to keep hold of that.

I just don't have the knack for this anymore. I talk through prospective lineups with my boss ahead of deadlines, and I'm always trying to dissuade him from making certain changes because I can't see the logic in them. Lo and behold, he walked our work League and got into the top 50,000 overall. I'll just copy him next year [emoji23]

Congrats @andystroud for winning the cup and I look forward to defending my title next season.

It's strange, I always thought @RyanioBirdio was meant to be good at it but apparently I misrembered.

Congrats @andystroud for winning the cup and I look forward to defending my title next season.

It's strange, I always thought @RyanioBirdio was meant to be good at it but apparently I misrembered.
Oh, sorry, I only won it last season having finished 767th in the world the season before that. I hope you’ve got a Patreon set up.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU BIN DIPPING SWINE!

Oh, sorry, I only won it last season having finished 767th in the world the season before that. I hope you’ve got a Patreon set up.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU BIN DIPPING SWINE!
I might have been a bit harsh. I've just seen that you actually got more points this year than when you finished 767th, which apparently qualifies as progress even though your finishing position was much lower. Apologies.

Last edited:
I might have been a bit harsh. I've just seen that you actually got more points this year than when you finished 767th, which apparently qualifies as progress even though you're finishing position was much lower. Apologies.
I hope you win it every year for the next decade for this comment alone.

I hope you win it every year for the next decade for this comment alone.
Would have been better without the typo but I blame my phone for that. I can't stand people who don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', I think there idiots.

• React
Reactions: m
Would have been better without the typo but I blame my phone for that. I can't stand people who don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're', I think there idiots.

I see what you did their.

Was never an issue hundreds of years ago, in the days of yore.

Back
Top Bottom