Fan's View - Wycombe at home

Apologies as I don’t often read your whole view but today I did.
Pretty much agree with everything, don’t think it was a foul by Dickie for their goal tho and it’s nice to see those “fine margins” evening themselves out over the season.

Yes excellent as usual Paul.
I am pleased that you mentioned Nelson. He hasn't been at his best this season but in the last few games has shown his quality.
Although he will be off at the end of the season he has been professional throughout. Far more of a Ledson than a Marvin Johnson!

Yes excellent as usual Paul.
I am pleased that you mentioned Nelson. He hasn't been at his best this season but in the last few games has shown his quality.
Although he will be off at the end of the season he has been professional throughout. Far more of a Ledson than a Marvin Johnson!

Very well put.

Usual standard Paul, well done.

I thought Henry looked better coming on as a late sub against Coventry, quick, eager and showing some of what we have become accustomed to in his play. Perhaps he's not quite turned the corner yet?

At a guess I'd say it might have something to do with a hole in the roof where the water drips in when it pours down and creates a puddle which the H&S people deem to be dangerous.

Someone should tell them the cone is a trip hazard............... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom